Congratulations on your upcoming procedure!!
The Gabel Hair Restoration Center is committed to providing the best possible care for your hair restoration needs. The following is a list of forms that are available to download. We are constantly updating this list:
- Preoperative and Postoperative Instruction Booklet
- Please print this out and review at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. It contains the preoperative and postoperative instructions for your upcoming hair restoration surgery. Unless Dr. Gabel specifically instructs you otherwise, please follow these closely.
- Hair Transplant Consent
- Please print this out prior to the day of surgery and review it. This is the consent form that needs to be signed in the office prior to your procedure. Please bring it with you on the morning of surgery and Dr. Gabel will review it with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Medication Precaution List
- Please print this out and review it at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. It contains a list of medications that need to be discontinued prior to surgery; in some cases, we need the medications stopped several weeks prior to surgery. As with any medication, please consult your physician prior to stopping any medications that were not prescribed by Dr. Gabel.
- Patient Preoperative Check List
- Please print this out and start reviewing this at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. This document will help you prepare for surgery. Please fill it out and bring it with you the day of surgery.
Congratulations on scheduling your hair restoration procedure with Dr. Gabel and the Gabel Center. Our goal is to provide you with the information so you obtain the best possible results. These preoperative instructions have been designed to enhance the comfort, recovery, safety, and results of your hair transplant procedure. Therefore, you should review these instructions in their entirety as soon as you have made the decision to have a procedure and keep them ‘handy’ for reference. For any questions, concerns, or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact or email our office.
More content coming soon.
Dr. Gabel is actively writing content for this page.
Content under construction